[Answer ID: 13626]
How can I initial setup on a product with Windows PC? (LS-WXL, LS-WVL Series)
Created 09/30/2011 05:01 | Updated 02/23/2012 00:44
- Connect LinkStation and a router with LAN cable.
- Insert AC adapter cable to LinkStation, connect AC adapter and a power cable, then plug the cable in the outlet.
- Set the Power Mode switch to the "ON" position. Wait for 4 minutes until the Power LED glows steadily in blue.
- Insert the installation CD.
1) Click [Run LangSelector.exe].
2) Click [Yes].
3) Click [Begin Installation]. Follow the steps shown in the screen.
4) Set the Power Mode switch to either the "Auto" or "ON" possition, then click [Finish].
5) Double-click the "LS-WXL" or "LS-WVL" icon that is shown in the NAS Navigator2 window.
6) Double-click the "Share" folder.
Now a shared folder is open.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.