[Answer ID: 14003]
How can I initial setup on a product with Macintosh PC? (LS-QVL Series)
Created 02/23/2012 01:00 | Updated 02/23/2012 01:29
- Connect LinkStation and a router with LAN cable.
- Insert AC adapter cable to LinkStation, connect AC adapter and a power cable, then plug the cable in the outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on. Wait for 4 minutes until the LED under the Power button glows steadily in blue.
- Insert the installation CD.
1) Double-click the "LinkNavegator" icon.
2) Click [Begin Installation].
3) Select a LinkStation to set up from the drop-down menu, then click [Next].
4) Click [Complete]. Setup is now complete.
5) Double-click "LS-QVL" icon that is shown in the NAS Navigator2 window.
6) Select "share", and then click [OK].
7) Double-click "share" folder icon.
Now a shared folder is open.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.