[Answer ID: 14351]

External Antenna Connector / Converter

Created 06/21/2012 02:13  |   Updated 06/21/2012 08:58

Some Buffalo wireless devices use an MC connector. PCI cards and the WHR routers use RP-SMA.

Buffalo offers the following converters:

  1. WLE-LNC - converts N(antenna side) to MC(router side)
  2. WLE-RMC - converts MC(antenna side) to RP-SMA(router side).

Hawking sells a converter for RP-SMA(antenna side) to MC(router side).



OS / Hardware

Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Refine your search

Select Product / OS & Hardware

      Enter Keywords or a specified ID