[Answer ID: 6105]
How to set up the DriveStation.
Created 02/03/2011 05:11 | Updated 03/08/2011 10:42
The DriveStation includes several optional software packages for use with Windows computers.
- Connect the DriveStation to your computer.
- In [(My) Computer], double click on your DriveStation name.
- Double click on [DriveNavi.exe].
The DriveNavigator wizard will launch. If “A program needs your permission to continue” is displayed by Windows 7 or Vista, click [Yes] or [Continue].
- Click [Begin Installation].
- Follow the instructions to be done the settings for first use.
The wizard will guide you through the installation.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.